GUNROX: Zombietown GUNROX: Zombietown

i like the game but...

turn down the difficulty! damn!

Fun Pool 9 Fun Pool 9

good, but too different from real pool

most pool tables have 15 billiards and have a equal amount of solids and stripes. this game has only one spriped, 9 billiards, and you have to do chronologically. make it more similar to real pool

Paradox Embrace Paradox Embrace

this guy has personality disorder

The was fine. it was fun for a while, but it became boring. the puzzles are challenging and fun, so if you can change to mood of the story a bit signifigant;y more often, this would be a 10

EntropicOrder responds:

You're right, he does!

I wish he had a lot more time to incorporate more cutscenes and different types of things I had in mind but it was supposed to be a 3 month project that turned into 6 months, so we weren't able to do more.

Zombie Blast Zombie Blast

its really not that good

Its basically the same thing. just different gun. make it a 1st person shooter and make the art better and youll get better scores/ i promise

danielmcardle01 responds:

Why don't you make a FPS I set out to make a fun flash game not a serious game, if you don't like it make a relevant suggestion and not one that would mean changing the entire format of the flash.

Santa Fun Santa Fun

I loved this game

the 3D grapics were nice, the game was addictive, and the general idea was unique

Soul Arms Soul Arms

screw the others. i like it

i know how hard it is to make a unique style like this. the 3d graphic were great and the game in itself is terrific. it reminds me of the calming, uniqe syle of FF 10

Colorbot Colorbot

fun however...

it is challenging to keep up with the colors

New year card New year card

not bad

the story is shlit, but the game itself is pretty good

Money! and Anvils! Money! and Anvils!

decent